Williams-Sonoma Citric Acid
Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid is a natural preservative that enhances foods and beverages with a bright, acidic tang. A sprinkling of this tart powder is one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep cut fruits looking fresh and appealing.
- Use this tangy powder as a natural preservative or to add a vibrant sour flavor to foods and soft drinks.
- Sprinkle on cut apples, bananas, peaches or pears to prevent them from browning.
- Try citric acid as a convenient substitute for fresh lemon juice or vinegar in marinades and sauces.
- Home brewers and cheesemakers will find citric acid useful in their favorite recipes.
- Citric acid is also known as "sour salt," due to its physical resemblance to table salt.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Citric acid.