Williams-Sonoma Citric Acid
Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid is a natural preservative that enhances foods and beverages with a bright, acidic tang. A sprinkling of this tart powder is one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep cut fruits looking fresh and appealing.
- Use this tangy powder as a natural preservative or to add a vibrant sour flavor to foods and soft drinks.
- Sprinkle on cut apples, bananas, peaches or pears to prevent them from browning.
- Try citric acid as a convenient substitute for fresh lemon juice or vinegar in marinades and sauces.
- Home brewers and cheesemakers will find citric acid useful in their favorite recipes.
- Citric acid is also known as "sour salt," due to its physical resemblance to table salt.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Citric acid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.