Cities in Pencil Studies
Inspired by the sketches of an unknown traveler on a piece of vintage art, this series reflects the deft, quick strokes of plein air sketches of a coastal Mediterranean village. Originally rendered in charcoal, the scenes are giclée-printed onto hand-milled antique paper to capture the character of the originals.
- Giclée print on off-white antique paper.
- Set behind plexiglass on a cream, linen-textured mat.
- Black distressed wood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire on the back.
- Gesture 1: overall: 33” x 25”high; image size: 31” x 23”high.
- Gesture 2: overall: 25” x 27”high; image size: 23” x 25”high.
- Gesture 3: overall: 25” x 27”high; image size: 23” x 25”high.
- Thickness: 7/8”.
- Prints are made in USA; frames are made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a dry cloth.