Cirrus Ice Ball Press Kit
The key to serving a perfect cocktail on the rocks is to chill the spirits without diluting their distinctive flavors and aromas. This kit makes it simple to form a uniform sphere of ice that melts slowly and evenly – and creates an impressive display. Professional bartenders recommend spherical ice cubes for chilling everything from premium whiskey to mixed drinks.
- Press produces one perfectly formed ice sphere at a time.
- First, fill the included cups with water and place it in the freezer to form an ice block. Then place the frozen block into the press to transform it into a sphere in about a minute.
- Easy-to-use press requires no physical effort on your part.
- Small press makes 2" diameter ice sphere; large press makes 2 3/4" diameter ice sphere.
- Stainless-steel tongs allow you to neatly and easily remove the ice sphere to place it in a glass.
- Large press features an actuator to help lift out the ice sphere.
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum construction ensures commercial-grade performance.
- Small Press: 3 3/4" diam., 5" high; 5 lb.
- Large Press: 5 1/2" diam., 7 1/2" high; 16 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- Cirrus ice ball press.
- Drip tray.
- 3 cup molds.
- Premium die-cut storage and travel case.
- Use & Care
- Before making each ice sphere, bring the press to room temperature by running it under warm water.
- Hand wash press and drip tray.
- Cup molds and tongs are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.