Cirrus Ice Ball Press Kit
The key to serving a perfect cocktail on the rocks is to chill the spirits without diluting their distinctive flavors and aromas. This kit makes it simple to form a uniform sphere of ice that melts slowly and evenly – and creates an impressive display. Professional bartenders recommend spherical ice cubes for chilling everything from premium whiskey to mixed drinks.
- Press produces one perfectly formed ice sphere at a time.
- First, fill the included cups with water and place it in the freezer to form an ice block. Then place the frozen block into the press to transform it into a sphere in about a minute.
- Easy-to-use press requires no physical effort on your part.
- Small press makes 2" diameter ice sphere; large press makes 2 3/4" diameter ice sphere.
- Stainless-steel tongs allow you to neatly and easily remove the ice sphere to place it in a glass.
- Large press features an actuator to help lift out the ice sphere.
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum construction ensures commercial-grade performance.
- Small Press: 3 3/4" diam., 5" high; 5 lb.
- Large Press: 5 1/2" diam., 7 1/2" high; 16 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- Cirrus ice ball press.
- Drip tray.
- 3 cup molds.
- Premium die-cut storage and travel case.
- Use & Care
- Before making each ice sphere, bring the press to room temperature by running it under warm water.
- Hand wash press and drip tray.
- Cup molds and tongs are dishwasher safe.