Cinnamon Bun Pull-Apart Cake Pan
Our timesaving pan makes it easy to bake a playful pull-apart cake that’s just right for sharing. Simply pour your favorite batter into the pan and bake. The finished cake looks just like a tray of cinnamon rolls, ready to pull apart into individual portions.
- Creates a playful pull-apart cake that divides easily into “cinnamon rolls.”
- To decorate your cake, add some creamy white icing or a gooey caramel-nut topping.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- Thanks to our durable nonstick finish, your fresh-baked cake releases easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes a pull-apart cake that divides into eight sections.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/3" high.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.