Cider & Wine Press
PressFree Shipping Internet Only
The fresh and vibrant flavor of juice pressed from a barrel of just-harvested fruit is far superior to any of the store-bought varieties. This classically designed barrel-shaped press makes quick and easy work of pressing fruit into juice at home. Enjoy the juice fresh, or use it to make cider or wine. The easy-to-use press works equally well on most types of your favorite fruit, from apples and grapes to citrus, berries, cherries and most varieties of stone fruit.
- Simple to use: load fruit into the 16-qt. wooden barrel, then turn a lever to press wooden blocks onto the fruit, forcing fresh juice through the barrel stays.
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant enameled cast-iron and hardwood construction.
- Classic, centuries-old fruit-press design.
- Double ratcheting on lever allows pressing with ease.
- Easy-out bottom spout.
- Simple assembly required.
- 16-qt. barrel cap.
- 17 1/4” x 17 3/4” x 39” high.
- Made in China.
- Made in China.
- Disassemble for cleaning and hand-wash all parts in warm soapy water after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.