Our premium-grade, whole apricots are harvested by hand at the peak of ripeness. Grown in Australia's lush Barossa Valley, where the climate and soil yield some of the world's sweetest, most flavorful apricots. Only premium-grade fruit in this particular size are selected to ensure the finest balance of taste and texture.
- Our glaceed apricots have a marvelously concentrated flavor and aroma, and a texture that is both chewy and tender.
- Simmered for three days in cane sugar syrup to preserve their sweetness, then dried to concentrate the flavor and give them a beautiful gloss.
- Serve them as a snack or pair with artisanal cheeses.
- The chocolate-dipped glaceed apricots are hand-dipped in Guittard's Ramona semisweet chocolate, the perfect complement to the sweetness of the fruit.
- 1 lb. 2 oz. (18 pieces).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.