Chocolate-Dipped Glacéed Apricots
Our premium-grade, whole apricots are harvested by hand at the peak of ripeness. Grown in Australia's lush Barossa Valley, where the climate and soil yield some of the world's sweetest, most flavorful apricots. Only premium-grade fruit in this particular size are selected to ensure the finest balance of taste and texture.
- Our glaceed apricots have a marvelously concentrated flavor and aroma, and a texture that is both chewy and tender.
- Simmered for three days in cane sugar syrup to preserve their sweetness, then dried to concentrate the flavor and give them a beautiful gloss.
- Serve them as a snack or pair with artisanal cheeses.
- The chocolate-dipped glaceed apricots are hand-dipped in Guittard's Ramona semisweet chocolate, the perfect complement to the sweetness of the fruit.
- 1 lb. 2 oz. (18 pieces).
- Made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Glaceed Apricots: apricots, sugar, glucose, citric acid, potassium metabisulphite (a preservative to maintain freshness and color)
- Chocolate-dipped glaceed apricots: glaceed apricots (apricots, sugar, glucose, citric acid, potassium metabisulphite (a preservative to maintain freshness and color), Ramona semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil), soy lecithin (an emulsifier), pure vanilla.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.