Chocolate-Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
- Online Only
Our chocolate croissants are hand made in the traditional French style, using the award-winning puff pastry of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon and a filling of the finest Belgian Callebaut chocolate. Simply let the croissants rise overnight, then bake. The croissants emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, buttery interiors and an irresistible aroma—a sweet and easy way to bring a taste of France to the breakfast table.
- 15 chocolate croissants; 2 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the croissants upon receipt. They will keep up to one month frozen. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 3 1/2” wide and 2 1/2” high.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until the pastry is flaky and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, whole milk powder, natural vanilla extract), sugar, cocoa powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.