Chippendale Counter Stool
With its lattice back, bamboo styling and fine lacquer finish, this counter stool captures the elegance of Chinese Chippendale style. A true classic, it's as versatile as it is timeless, equally suited to formal and eclectic settings. For enhanced comfort, top the seat with our optional cushion.
- 18"W x 20"D x 39"H.
- Mahogany frame finished in classic white semi-gloss lacquer.
- Cane seat.
- Seat cushion sold separately.
- Matching armchair, side chair and bar stool available.
- 6–8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 18"W x 20"D x 39"H
- Seat height 26.5"
- Seat depth: 16.5"
- Seat width: 16.5"
- Backrest: 12.5"H from seat
- Legs: 1.5"W x 12.5"H
- Distance leg to leg (outside): 18"
- Weight: 23 lb.
- Frame crafted from kiln-dried, sustainably harvested, FSC-certified solid mahogany, reinforced with dowels.
- Unique grain and small knots occur naturally in each piece of wood.
- Finished in semigloss white paint and sealed with lacquer.
- Made in Philippines.
- Use & Care
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent “circling.”
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.