Chippendale Counter Stool
Like the classic Chinese Chippendale chairs that inspired it, our stool is expertly crafted from solid wood, carved to resemble bamboo (an exotic material in Thomas Chippendale's 18th century England). Set on tapered, bracketed legs, it's topped with a graceful camelback curve. A caned seat keeps the look light and fresh, and a lacquer finish gives it bold style.
- 18"W x 19.5"D x 38.5"H.
- Crafted by master furniture makers from kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Finished with lacquer in Black or White.
- Rattan caned seat.
- Matching bar stool and dining chair available.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 18"W x 19.5"D x 38.5"H
- Seat height: 24"
- Seat depth: 16.25"
- Seat width: 18"
- Backrest: 14.5"H from seat
- Legs: 1" sq. x 30"H
- Distance leg to leg (outside): 17.25" at front; 15.25" at back; 19.75" at side
- Foot rest height: 10.75"
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Product weight: 29.10 lb.
- Built using mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Reinforced with dowels and corner blocks.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.