Chippendale Bar Stool
Like the classic Chinese Chippendale chairs that inspired it, our stool is expertly crafted from solid wood, carved to resemble bamboo (an exotic material in Thomas Chippendale's 18th century England). Set on tapered, bracketed legs, it's topped with a graceful camelback curve. A caned seat keeps the look light and fresh, and a lacquer finish gives it bold style.
- 18"W x 19.5"D x 44.5"H.
- Crafted by master furniture makers from kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Finished with lacquer in Black or White.
- Rattan caned seat.
- Matching counter stool and dining chair available.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 18"W x 19.5"D x 44.5"H
- Seat height: 30"
- Seat depth: 16.25"
- Seat width: 18"
- Backrest: 14.5"H from seat
- Legs: 1" sq. x 24"H
- Distance leg to leg (outside): 17.25" at front; 15.25" at back; 19. 5" at side
- Foot rest height: 11.75"
- Weight capacity: 280 lb.
- Product weight: 34.61 lb.
- Built using mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Reinforced with dowels and corner blocks.
- Made in Indonesia.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.