Chefs use conical strainers like this one to make ultrasmooth soups and sauces as well as clear stocks. Add the pestle to help push denser ingredients through the mesh and the stand to stabilize it over smaller bowls and pots.
- Fine stainless-steel mesh strainer prevents lumps, seeds and skins from passing through.
- Long handle lets you lift it easily from pot to sink.
- Side tab rests on the rim of the pot or bowl for stability.
- Set includes the strainer, a stainless-steel stand and a beechwood pestle.
- Made in France.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.