Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Chinese Five Spice Powder
A classic Chinese spice blend, this aromatic mixture is traditionally used to season roast pork and duck. Ours combines fragrant star anise with spicy Szechuan peppercorns and the sweetness of cinnamon and cloves. Finely ground fennel seeds balance and unite the flavors.
- Five-spice powder is a traditional Chinese blend of ground star anise, Szechuan peppercorns, cinnamon, cloves and fennel seeds.
- Ideal for seasoning roast meats and poultry, this versatile blend adds spicy-sweet flavor to stirfries and other Chinese dishes.
- The spices are freshly ground before blending to ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our Chinese Five Spice Powder are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.7 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Szechuan pepper, cinnamon, star anise, fennel, cloves.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.