Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Chili Verde Starter
In its traditional form, chili verde is a hearty, vibrantly flavored pork stew that incorporates tart tomatillos, spicy peppers, onions and other fresh ingredients. Our Mexican-style Chili Verde Starter is as close to the real thing as you can get – and couldn't be easier to use.
- A tangy, spicy blend for making Mexican-style chili verde.
- Slow-cooked with traditional chili verde ingredients – roasted tomatillos and jalapeno peppers – plus pieces of nopale, or prickly pear cactus.
- The tart-spicy flavors are balanced by a savory blend of fresh garlic, onion, cilantro and Mexican epazote, an herb with a flavor akin to anise, used as a traditional seasoning.
- Just add pieces of browned pork or chicken and simmer to create a Mexican-style stew.
- For a mouthwatering summertime dish, use the starter as a sauce over grilled shrimp.
- It’s also delicious as a topping for burritos and enchiladas.
- 30 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Water, tomatillos (tomatillos, citric acid), cactus (cactus, water, vinegar, onions, salt, peppers, sugar, coriander, spices), jalapeño peppers (jalapeños, salt, vinegar, water), onion, modified food starch, distilled vinegar, vegetarian stock (salt, sugar, yeast extract, maltodextrin, onion powder, natural flavor [contains soybeans], dehydrated carrot juice, beta carotene color, olive oil, garlic powder, spices), cilantro, garlic, green chilies (fresh green chili peppers, water, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), cumin, onion powder, jalapeño powder, oregano, epazote.
Next Day Delivery