America’s passion for chili can be traced to San Antonio, Texas in the 1820s, when local cooks simmered cubed beef with their special blends of chili peppers, herbs and spices. Today, our chili spice kit, an assembly of six seasonings makes it easy to enliven your signature version of this family-friendly favorite, whether yours features beef, chicken, turkey or is vegetarian or vegan.
- Set of six includes one of each: chili seasoning, crushed chipotle chili, toasted ground cumin seed, roasted garlic powder, Mexican oregano and toasted onion powder plus a wooden spice caddy.
- Chili Seasoning: Our chili seasoning is a traditional blend of zesty chili peppers, herbs and spices for seasoning your favorite homemade chili recipes; 2 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Toasted Ground Cumin Seed: Cumin has a bold, spicy flavor with rich overtones and will lend earthy heat to any chili recipe; 1.8 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Mexican Oregano: Prized for its intense herbal aroma and pungent oregano flavor, Mexican oregano is perfect for seasoning hot, spicy dishes; 0.6 oz. Made in Mexico.
- Toasted Onion Powder: Our toasted onion powder is as versatile as it is delicious, and an ideal addition to chili, with a sweet and complex flavor and a delicate pungency that adds depth of flavor and richness; 2.2 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Roasted Garlic Powder: Light toasting brings out our roasted garlic’s mellow richness, adding a delicate caramelized flavor to any chili recipe; 2.3 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Crushed Chipotle Chili: Crushed chipotle chili are smoked, dried jalapeño pepper flakes, characterized by rich, earthy flavor and mellow heat that gives chili a distinctive aroma and flavor; 1.2 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Each seasoning is sourced from around the world and prepared for us by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California’s Napa Valley.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.