Williams-Sonoma Chili Spice Kit
America’s passion for chili can be traced to San Antonio, Texas in the 1820s, when local cooks simmered cubed beef with their special blends of chili peppers, herbs and spices. Today, our chili spice kit, an assembly of six seasonings makes it easy to enliven your signature version of this family-friendly favorite, whether yours features beef, chicken, turkey or is vegetarian or vegan.
- Set of six includes one of each: chili seasoning, crushed chipotle chili, toasted ground cumin seed, roasted garlic powder, Mexican oregano and toasted onion powder plus a wooden spice caddy.
- Chili Seasoning: Our chili seasoning is a traditional blend of zesty chili peppers, herbs and spices for seasoning your favorite homemade chili recipes; 2 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Toasted Ground Cumin Seed: Cumin has a bold, spicy flavor with rich overtones and will lend earthy heat to any chili recipe; 1.8 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Mexican Oregano: Prized for its intense herbal aroma and pungent oregano flavor, Mexican oregano is perfect for seasoning hot, spicy dishes; 0.6 oz. Made in Mexico.
- Toasted Onion Powder: Our toasted onion powder is as versatile as it is delicious, and an ideal addition to chili, with a sweet and complex flavor and a delicate pungency that adds depth of flavor and richness; 2.2 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Roasted Garlic Powder: Light toasting brings out our roasted garlic’s mellow richness, adding a delicate caramelized flavor to any chili recipe; 2.3 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Crushed Chipotle Chili: Crushed chipotle chili are smoked, dried jalapeño pepper flakes, characterized by rich, earthy flavor and mellow heat that gives chili a distinctive aroma and flavor; 1.2 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Each seasoning is sourced from around the world and prepared for us by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California’s Napa Valley.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Spice Caddy: 18 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"; Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.