Williams-Sonoma Chili Seasoning
America’s passion for chili can be traced to San Antonio, Texas in the 1820s, when local cooks simmered cubed beef with their special blends of chili peppers, herbs and spices. Today, our classic chili seasoning makes it easy to spice up your signature version of this family-friendly favorite.
- A traditional blend of zesty chili peppers, herbs and spices for seasoning your favorite homemade chili recipes, including beef, chicken, turkey and vegetarian versions.
- Versatile, mildly spicy blend is also great for seasoning fajitas, tacos or guacamole.
- Premium chili peppers are sun-dried to ensure bright, fresh flavor with just the right amount of spicy heat.
- All spices are individually ground before blending, allowing their distinctive flavors to shine.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Chili Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Ancho chili, New Mexico chili, cumin, sea salt, garlic, Mexican oregano, citric acid.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.