Williams-Sonoma Chili Seasoning
- Free Shipping
America’s passion for chili can be traced to San Antonio, Texas in the 1820s, when local cooks simmered cubed beef with their special blends of chili peppers, herbs and spices. Today, our classic chili seasoning makes it easy to spice up your signature version of this family-friendly favorite.
- A traditional blend of zesty chili peppers, herbs and spices for seasoning your favorite homemade chili recipes, including beef, chicken, turkey and vegetarian versions.
- Versatile, mildly spicy blend is also great for seasoning fajitas, tacos or guacamole.
- Premium chili peppers are sun-dried to ensure bright, fresh flavor with just the right amount of spicy heat.
- All spices are individually ground before blending, allowing their distinctive flavors to shine.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Chili Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Ancho chili, New Mexico chili, cumin, sea salt, garlic, Mexican oregano, citric acid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.