Zürsun Garbanzo Heirloom Beans
Good for the earth and good for you, these garbanzo beans are sustainably grown on family farms in Idaho’s Snake River Canyon. Also known as chickpeas, garbanzos have a nutty flavor and firm texture that makes them extremely versatile, whether stirred into soups and salads or pureed as a creamy hummus dip.
- A staple of Middle Eastern cuisine and consumed worldwide, garbanzo beans add rich texture and nutty flavor to soups, stews, couscous and salads.
- Makes a delicious hummus or falafel.
- Garbanzos can also be fried or roasted as a tasty snack, or ground into flour.
- An excellent source of calcium, vitamin B, protein and iron.
- These botanical heirlooms are a part of living history, supporting centuries-old plant varieties and preserving the genetic diversity of our food supply.
- Produced by Zürsun, a second-generation family-owned company and one of America’s oldest suppliers of heirloom beans.
- Recipe included.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.