Cherrymat Cherry Pitter
- Online Only
Making the most of fresh summer cherries has never been easier. Pitting up to 25 pounds of cherries in an hour, this efficient tool uses a stainless-steel plunger to neatly punch the stones out of whole cherries, leaving the fruit intact. The pits are automatically collected in a waste container for easy disposal.
- Pitted cherries are perfect for baking, canning and preserving—or enjoy them in chilled desserts and homemade ice cream.
- Super-efficient pitter can process up to 25 pounds of cherries in a single hour.
- Large feeder funnel holds up to 15 cherries at a time.
- Stainless-steel plunger removes the pit from the cherry and transfers it to the waste container.
- A nonskid pad on the base anchors the pitter firmly to the countertop.
- Quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 6” high; 15.8 oz.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.