Cherrymat Cherry Pitter
- Online Only
Making the most of fresh summer cherries has never been easier. Pitting up to 25 pounds of cherries in an hour, this efficient tool uses a stainless-steel plunger to neatly punch the stones out of whole cherries, leaving the fruit intact. The pits are automatically collected in a waste container for easy disposal.
- Pitted cherries are perfect for baking, canning and preserving—or enjoy them in chilled desserts and homemade ice cream.
- Super-efficient pitter can process up to 25 pounds of cherries in a single hour.
- Large feeder funnel holds up to 15 cherries at a time.
- Stainless-steel plunger removes the pit from the cherry and transfers it to the waste container.
- A nonskid pad on the base anchors the pitter firmly to the countertop.
- Quickly disassembles for easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 6” high; 15.8 oz.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.