Chemex Wood Collar Glass Coffee Maker
Chuck Williams’ favorite method of brewing coffee, the Chemex coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece vessel made of high quality, heat-resistant glass. This simple, reliable method of making coffee yields a full-flavored, clean-tasting brew using Chemex unbleached filter squares (sold separately).
- The Chemex coffee maker has been brewing clear, pure, flavorful coffee without bitterness or sediment for over forty years and remains one of the purest methods of brewing.
- Coffee can be made at the preferred strength.
- Simple to use: Place grounds in the cone-shaped filter at the top and pour hot water over them.
- The polished wood collar and leather tie serves as an insulated handle.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-cup: 3" diam., 8 1/4" high; 16 oz. cap.
- 6-cup: 5" diam., 8 1/2" high; 30 oz. cap.
- 8-cup: 5" diam., 9" high; 40 oz. cap.
- 10-cup: 5" diam., 9 1/4" high; 50 oz. cap.
- Use & Care
- Do not place directly on stove as it can shatter the glass.
- Do not use metal utensils in glass.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.