Chef'sChoice 2100 Commerical Knife Sharpener
- Special Offer
- Online Only
The most advanced three-stage commercial knife sharpener on the market today, the Chef's Choice 2100 is ideally suited for avid chefs who do a high volume of sharpening and are looking for commercial-grade speed, quality and durability. In just seconds, this electric sharpener produces a patented triple-bevel, razor-sharp edge on all Western-style knives including kitchen knives, cleavers, pocket and sporting knives. Add the Eastern module (sold separately) to sharpen Asian knives with a 15-degree blade angle.
- Sharpens all straight-edge and serrated knives.
- NSF-certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Stages 1 and 2 use 100% diamond abrasive disks for coarse and medium sharpening.
- Stage 3 uses ultra-fine stropping disks to create a razor-sharp, arched-shape edge that stays sharp up to three times longer.
- Includes Western sharpening module (for 20-degree blade angles); Eastern module sold separately.
- Sharpening modules slide off for easy washing.
- Replacement Western and Eastern modules are available.
- Durable metal casing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 9" high.
- 10 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors, ceramic knives or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Modules are removable and dishwasher safe or hand-wash.