Chef'sChoice 2100 Commerical Knife Sharpener
- Online Only
The most advanced three-stage commercial knife sharpener on the market today, the Chef's Choice 2100 is ideally suited for avid chefs who do a high volume of sharpening and are looking for commercial-grade speed, quality and durability. In just seconds, this electric sharpener produces a patented triple-bevel, razor-sharp edge on all Western-style knives including kitchen knives, cleavers, pocket and sporting knives. Add the Eastern module (sold separately) to sharpen Asian knives with a 15-degree blade angle.
- Sharpens all straight-edge and serrated knives.
- NSF-certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Stages 1 and 2 use 100% diamond abrasive disks for coarse and medium sharpening.
- Stage 3 uses ultra-fine stropping disks to create a razor-sharp, arched-shape edge that stays sharp up to three times longer.
- Includes Western sharpening module (for 20-degree blade angles); Eastern module sold separately.
- Sharpening modules slide off for easy washing.
- Replacement Western and Eastern modules are available.
- Durable metal casing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 9" high.
- 10 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors, ceramic knives or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Modules are removable and dishwasher safe or hand-wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy