Add pure flavor and aroma to any food or beverage with a single drop of these Aftelier Chef’s Essences®, sourced from the finest pure essential oils. This collection was developed by Mandy Aftel, award-winning natural perfumer and co-author of the cookbook Aroma: The Magic of Essential Oils in Food.
- Each all-natural oil captures the pure flavor of its key ingredient for adding to everything from soups and salads to ice cream, cakes and cocktails.
- Easy to use, the intensely flavored oils transform an everyday dish into something luxurious—all you need is one to two drops to flavor an entire recipe.
- Sweet Basil: Great with tomatoes, salads, sauces, soups, chicken, fish, seafood and meat; or add a drop to marinades and vinaigrettes.
- Black Pepper: A welcome addition to soups, sauces, clear broths (no flakes!), marinades, meat, chicken, salads, pastas, cocktails—almost anything.
- Fresh Ginger: Enlivens stir-fries, noodle salads, citrus vinaigrettes, gingerbread, cookies, chocolate, fruit desserts and whipped cream.
- Asian Lemon: A showstopper when added to vegetables, seafood, cocktails, tropical fruits, ice cream and pound cake.
- Warm Nutmeg: Perfect in cakes, puddings and other desserts; also delicious in potato and vegetable dishes, stews, pasta sauces, poultry and seafood.
- Each 5ml bottle contains approximately 150 drops and includes a built-in dropper.
- Hand made in small batches in the USA with produce that is sourced from fine growers around the world.
- Chef’s Essences® can be stored at room temperature and will keep indefinitely.
- Made in USA.
- Sweet Basil: 100% pure basil essential oil distilled in France.
- Black Pepper: 100% pure black pepper essential oil distilled in Madagascar.
- Fresh Ginger: 100% pure ginger essential oil distilled in Indonesia.
- Asian Lemon: 100% pure Litsea Cubeba essential oil distilled in China.
- Warm Nutmeg: 100% pure nutmeg essential oil distilled in India.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.