Add pure flavor and aroma to any food or beverage with a single drop of these Aftelier Chef’s Essences®, sourced from the finest pure essential oils. This collection was developed by Mandy Aftel, award-winning natural perfumer and co-author of the cookbook Aroma: The Magic of Essential Oils in Food.
- Each all-natural oil captures the pure flavor of its key ingredient for adding to everything from soups and salads to ice cream, cakes and cocktails.
- Easy to use, the intensely flavored oils transform an everyday dish into something luxurious—all you need is one to two drops to flavor an entire recipe.
- Sweet Basil: Great with tomatoes, salads, sauces, soups, chicken, fish, seafood and meat; or add a drop to marinades and vinaigrettes.
- Black Pepper: A welcome addition to soups, sauces, clear broths (no flakes!), marinades, meat, chicken, salads, pastas, cocktails—almost anything.
- Fresh Ginger: Enlivens stir-fries, noodle salads, citrus vinaigrettes, gingerbread, cookies, chocolate, fruit desserts and whipped cream.
- Asian Lemon: A showstopper when added to vegetables, seafood, cocktails, tropical fruits, ice cream and pound cake.
- Warm Nutmeg: Perfect in cakes, puddings and other desserts; also delicious in potato and vegetable dishes, stews, pasta sauces, poultry and seafood.
- Each 5ml bottle contains approximately 150 drops and includes a built-in dropper.
- Hand made in small batches in the USA with produce that is sourced from fine growers around the world.
- Chef’s Essences® can be stored at room temperature and will keep indefinitely.
- Made in USA.
- Sweet Basil: 100% pure basil essential oil distilled in France.
- Black Pepper: 100% pure black pepper essential oil distilled in Madagascar.
- Fresh Ginger: 100% pure ginger essential oil distilled in Indonesia.
- Asian Lemon: 100% pure Litsea Cubeba essential oil distilled in China.
- Warm Nutmeg: 100% pure nutmeg essential oil distilled in India.