Chef'sChoice Waffle Cone Maker
- Online Only
Introduced at the 1904 World's Fair, waffle cones are an anytime classic – and they taste even better when you make them using this appliance that produces crisp, buttery sugar cones in just two minutes.
- Makes one 9" diam. waffle at a time.
- Dial control lets you adjust color from light to dark.
- Indicator light signals when baking is complete.
- Nonstick surface for easy release and cleanup.
- Includes cone roller and recipes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steel and plastic construction.
- 9 1/2" x 9" x 3" high.
- 4 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.