Chef'sChoice Waffle Cone Maker
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Introduced at the 1904 World's Fair, waffle cones are an anytime classic – and they taste even better when you make them using this appliance that produces crisp, buttery sugar cones in just two minutes.
- Makes one 9" diam. waffle at a time.
- Dial control lets you adjust color from light to dark.
- Indicator light signals when baking is complete.
- Nonstick surface for easy release and cleanup.
- Includes cone roller and recipes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steel and plastic construction.
- 9 1/2" x 9" x 3" high.
- 4 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.