Chef's Choice Waffle Cone Maker and Holder Gift Set
Introduced at the 1904 World's Fair, waffle cones are an anytime classic – and they taste even better when you make them with this efficient machine. In just two minutes, it produces crisp cones to fill with your favorite frozen desserts. Or use them to hold savory fillings – from sushi to bacon and eggs. For convenient filling and serving, our set includes a customized holder that accommodates up to four cones.
- Makes one 9" diam. waffle at a time – an indicator light lets you know when baking is complete.
- Use the conical roller (included) to quickly shape the cones.
- Instant temperature recovery means the machine is always ready to bake – no downtime between batches.
- Adjustable controls let you customize the color of your cones – from pale golden to toasty brown.
- The nonstick baking surface heats quickly and evenly, ensuring consistent results.
- A customized holder supports fresh-baked cones while you fill them, then doubles as a serving piece.
- The holder's rotating arms accommodate four cones up to 4" diameter; the weighted base supports even heavy, double-scoop cones.
- Special set includes: waffle cone maker, cone holder, roller and recipes.
- Waffle cone maker: Steel and plastic construction. 9 1/2" x 9" x 3" high; 4 lb.; 1000W.
- Waffle cone holder: Steel construction with chrome finish. 8" diam.; 3 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the waffle maker's nonstick surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.