Chef's Choice Waffle Cone Maker and Holder Gift Set
Introduced at the 1904 World's Fair, waffle cones are an anytime classic – and they taste even better when you make them with this efficient machine. In just two minutes, it produces crisp cones to fill with your favorite frozen desserts. Or use them to hold savory fillings – from sushi to bacon and eggs. For convenient filling and serving, our set includes a customized holder that accommodates up to four cones.
- Makes one 9" diam. waffle at a time – an indicator light lets you know when baking is complete.
- Use the conical roller (included) to quickly shape the cones.
- Instant temperature recovery means the machine is always ready to bake – no downtime between batches.
- Adjustable controls let you customize the color of your cones – from pale golden to toasty brown.
- The nonstick baking surface heats quickly and evenly, ensuring consistent results.
- A customized holder supports fresh-baked cones while you fill them, then doubles as a serving piece.
- The holder's rotating arms accommodate four cones up to 4" diameter; the weighted base supports even heavy, double-scoop cones.
- Special set includes: waffle cone maker, cone holder, roller and recipes.
- Waffle cone maker: Steel and plastic construction. 9 1/2" x 9" x 3" high; 4 lb.; 1000W.
- Waffle cone holder: Steel construction with chrome finish. 8" diam.; 3 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the waffle maker's nonstick surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.