Chef'sChoice Professional 130 Platinum Electric Knife Sharpener
- Special Offer
- Online Only
A major breakthrough in sharpening technology, this award-winning design provides all your sharpening options in one compact appliance. It professionally sharpens, steels or strops all brands and types of kitchen knives--straight-edge, serrated, Asian-style—as well as sports and pocket knives.
- Three-stage electric sharpener obtains a "better than factory" edge quickly and effortlessly.
- Stage 1: using 100% diamond abrasives, sharpens the edge.
- Stage 2: a super-hardened miniature steel develops a shaving-sharp edge with ultra-sharp microscopic teeth, providing a superior edge "bite."
- Stage 3: a revolutionary flexible stropping disk polishes the edge to hair-splitting sharpness.
- Using these stages in different combinations produces custom edges suited to particular cutting tasks.
- User-friendly angle guides guarantee foolproof sharpening.
- Assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.