A traditional Italian holiday treat, pizzelle are thin, delicate waffle cookies that offer endless options for culinary creativity. This compact iron makes two at a time, cooking them evenly and releasing them easily, thanks to its non-stick surface. What you top or fill them with is up to you.
- Makes two 4 3/4" pizzelles (the traditional size for cannoli) in less than 30 seconds.
- Aluminum baking plates heat evenly and recover quickly between batches.
- A one-handed locking latch ensures uniform thickness, and a non-stick surface makes pizzelles easy to remove.
- Hot from the pizzelle maker, they can be rolled for cannoli, formed into cones to hold gelato or simply left flat and topped with a dollop of jam, custard or whatever you please.
- Recipes and cannoli rolling pin included.