Chef'sChoice Pizzelle Maker
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
A traditional Italian holiday treat, pizzelle are thin, delicate waffle cookies that offer endless options for culinary creativity. This compact iron makes two at a time, cooking them evenly and releasing them easily, thanks to its non-stick surface. What you top or fill them with is up to you.
- Makes two 4 3/4" pizzelles (the traditional size for cannoli) in less than 30 seconds.
- Aluminum baking plates heat evenly and recover quickly between batches.
- A one-handed locking latch ensures uniform thickness, and a non-stick surface makes pizzelles easy to remove.
- Hot from the pizzelle maker, they can be rolled for cannoli, formed into cones to hold gelato or simply left flat and topped with a dollop of jam, custard or whatever you please.
- Recipes and cannoli rolling pin included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steel and plastic construction with aluminum baking plates.
- 11 3/8” x 6 3/8” (12 3/4” high when open).
- 6.1 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Spend $149 or more on Chef'sChoice® products in one transaction between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 and you'll receive a $25 Williams-Sonoma gift card via mail-in coupon. Print Coupon