Chef'sChoice Trizor XV M15 Electric Knife Sharpener
- Online Only
To keep your knives at the peak of performance, regularly sharpen them with this electric three-stage sharpener. Ideal for straight-edge or serrated blades, it uses 100% diamond-coated disks to efficiently hone and set the cutting edges for superb precision and longer life.
- Recommended for double edge Asian style knives, single bevel edge and serrated knives, can be used to sharpen thick spine knives like cleavers.
- Three-stage process sharpens, hones and strops straight-edged or serrated blades.
- Patented springs hold knives in angled slots for accurate control.
- First two stages sharpen and hone using 100% diamond-coated abrasive disks.
- Final stage uses flexible stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Sharpens knives to a 15° angle.
- Offers a blade setting stage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Once a year, remove accumulated metal dust from the clean-out cover located on the underside of the sharpener. Remove the cover and wipe with a paper towel or toothbrush.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.