Chef'sChoice Electric Asian Knife Sharpener
Asian Knife SharpenerInternet Only
This sharpener quickly and easily restores the edge of all Asian-style knife blades, both single- and double-beveled. Made in the USA, the sharpener provides a two-stage process for sharpening and stropping.
- Sharpens Japanese and other Asian-style beveled blades, both straight-edge and serrated.
- Two-stage process uses ultrafine diamond abrasives to create an incredibly sharp edge and flexible micron-size abrasives for stropping/polishing.
- Advanced spring technology guides the blade to a precise 15-degree bevel.
- Not recommended for European- or American-style knives.
- Plastic construction.
- 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage two.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.