Chef'sChoice Electric Asian Knife Sharpener
- Special Offer
- Online Only
This sharpener quickly and easily restores the edge of all Asian-style knife blades, both single- and double-beveled. Assembled in USA, the sharpener provides a two-stage process for sharpening and stropping.
- Sharpens Japanese and other Asian-style beveled blades, both straight-edge and serrated.
- Two-stage process uses ultrafine diamond abrasives to create an incredibly sharp edge and flexible micron-size abrasives for stropping/polishing.
- Advanced spring technology guides the blade to a precise 15-degree bevel.
- Not recommended for European- or American-style knives.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic construction.
- 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage two.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.