Chef'sChoice Edge Select 120 Electric Knife Sharpener, White
When sharpened regularly, top-quality knives chop and dice more efficiently and will last longer. This three-stage sharpener gives both straight-edged and serrated knives a finely honed edge in seconds using 100% diamond-coated disks.
- Three-stage process sharpens, hones and strops straight-edged or serrated blades.
- Patented springs hold knives in angled slots for accurate control.
- First two stages sharpen and hone using 100% diamond-coated abrasive disks.
- Final stage uses flexible stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Guaranteed not to destroy the temper of fine kitchen blades.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 9 1/4" x 4 3/4" x 4 1/4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Once a year, remove accumulated metal dust from the clean-out cover located on the underside of the sharpener. Remove the cover and wipe with a paper towel or toothbrush.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.