Chef'sChoice 320 Electric Knife Sharpener
Electric Knife SharpenerInternet Only
Made in the USA, the Chef’sChoice electric sharpener maintains sharp edges on knives for efficient chopping and dicing. Just pass the knife a few times through each slot: the first for sharpening, the second for stropping/polishing.
- Two-stage process sharpens and strops straight-edge and serrated blades.
- First stage sharpens blade using a 100% diamond-coated abrasive disk.
- Second stage uses stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Durable brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- Brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- 8" x 4" x 4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Do not use on serrated blades.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage two.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.