Chef'sChoice 320 Electric Knife Sharpener
- Online Only
Assembled in USA, the Chef’sChoice electric sharpener maintains sharp edges on knives for efficient chopping and dicing. Just pass the knife a few times through each slot: the first for sharpening, the second for stropping/polishing.
- Two-stage process sharpens and strops straight-edge and serrated blades.
- First stage sharpens blade using a 100% diamond-coated abrasive disk.
- Second stage uses stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Durable brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- 8" x 4" x 4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Do not use on serrated blades.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage two.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.