Chef'sChoice 320 Electric Knife Sharpener
Assembled in USA, the Chef’sChoice electric sharpener maintains sharp edges on knives for efficient chopping and dicing. Just pass the knife a few times through each slot: the first for sharpening, the second for stropping/polishing.
- Two-stage process sharpens and strops straight-edge and serrated blades.
- First stage sharpens blade using a 100% diamond-coated abrasive disk.
- Second stage uses stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Durable brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- 8" x 4" x 4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Do not use on serrated blades.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage two.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a $25 Willliams-Sonoma Gift Card with your purchase of Chef'sChoice® products.Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by Inch from Excellent Shapner The Chef's Choice 320 did an excellent job. It is very fast and easy to use. The knives stay sharp and perform well on the variety of jobs in the home kitchen.Date published: 2012-12-28