Chef'sChoice 1520 Electric Knife Sharpener
Sharpen your German and Asian cutlery with a single easy-to-use appliance. Exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, this versatile sharpener sets a razor-sharp edge on any knife, including santoku, straight-edged, serrated and single-bevel blades as well as cleavers and pocket knives.
- Sharpens any knife, including santoku, straight-edged, serrated and single-bevel blades as well as cleavers and pocket knives.
- Two separate diamond-abrasive slots sharpen and hone German knives at a
- 20-degree angle, Asian knives at a 15-degree angle.
- Third slot holds a polishing disk that smooths and sharpens the edge.
- Durable brushed-stainless-steel exterior.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- 12" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.