Chef'sChoice 1520 Electric Knife Sharpener
Sharpen your German and Asian cutlery with a single easy-to-use appliance. Exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, this versatile sharpener sets a razor-sharp edge on any knife, including santoku, straight-edged, serrated and single-bevel blades as well as cleavers and pocket knives.
- Sharpens any knife, including santoku, straight-edged, serrated and single-bevel blades as well as cleavers and pocket knives.
- Two separate diamond-abrasive slots sharpen and hone German knives at a
- 20-degree angle, Asian knives at a 15-degree angle.
- Third slot holds a polishing disk that smooths and sharpens the edge.
- Durable brushed-stainless-steel exterior.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brushed-stainless-steel housing.
- 12" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.