Chef'n Pull'n Slice
Make everyday food prep faster, easier and safer than ever with this user-friendly mandoline, featuring a patented "pull" design with a unique safety hood to help ensure safe slicing. Start by choosing your desired cut and thickness, clearly marked on the mandoline's body. Place your food in the safety hood, brace with the hand guard, then pull the plane back and forth to create perfectly precise slices, julienne cuts and French fries.
- Innovative mandoline has a unique safety hood that completely covers the blade, keeping your hands out of harm's way.
- The hood's opening accommodates fruits and vegetables up to 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Easy-to-use blade adjuster is clearly marked with call-outs for each type of cut.
- Includes slicing deck with straight blade, French fry blade and julienne blade.
- Super-sharp, laser-etched blades ensure optimal precision.
- No-skid feet provide exceptional stability and safety.
- Durable polypropylene body is black to prevent staining from foods.
- Extra blade cartridge clips onto the bottom of the mandoline for convenient storage.
- Includes slicing deck, straight blade, French fry blade and julienne blade.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never use the mandoline without the hand guard.
- Foods larger than 3 1/2" will need to be cut down to fit into safety hood.
- Hand wash to prevent blades from dulling.
- Wash all parts after each use.
- Please note that vibrantly colored food such as beets, carrots, or red bell peppers may stain the plastic sliding deck.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.