Chef'n Pull'n Slice
Make everyday food prep faster, easier and safer than ever with this user-friendly mandoline, featuring a patented "pull" design with a unique safety hood to help ensure safe slicing. Start by choosing your desired cut and thickness, clearly marked on the mandoline's body. Place your food in the safety hood, brace with the hand guard, then pull the plane back and forth to create perfectly precise slices, julienne cuts and French fries.
- Innovative mandoline has a unique safety hood that completely covers the blade, keeping your hands out of harm's way.
- The hood's opening accommodates fruits and vegetables up to 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Easy-to-use blade adjuster is clearly marked with call-outs for each type of cut.
- Adjusts for desired slice thickness: 1/16", 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4".
- Super-sharp, laser-etched blades ensure optimal precision.
- No-skid feet provide exceptional stability and safety.
- Durable polypropylene body is black to prevent staining from foods.
- Extra blade cartridge clips onto the bottom of the mandoline for convenient storage.
- Includes slicing deck, straight blade, French fry blade and julienne blade.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never use the mandoline without the hand guard.
- Foods larger than 3 1/2" will need to be cut down to fit into safety hood.
- Hand wash to prevent blades from dulling.
- Wash all parts after each use.
- Please note that vibrantly colored food such as beets, carrots, or red bell peppers may stain the plastic sliding deck.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.