Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker
Gather the gang and stir up sweet frozen treats, one fun scoop at a time, with the Chef’n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker. Just pour chilled ice cream starter into the pre-frozen tool, then use the included paddles to stir and scrape the liquid as it transforms into a tasty treat—enjoy your first batch in just two minutes. Stir in marshmallows, nuts, candies or fruit to make one-of-a-kind flavors, and enjoy! A fun activity for family nights and kids’ parties, the ice cream maker can whip up six servings in a row before it needs re-freezing.
- Turns starters into frozen treats in just two minutes for the first batch.
- Perfect for adding mix-ins to softened ice cream.
- Makes up to six 1/2-cup servings in a row, over a 30-minute period.
- Freeze 24 hours before use, and refreeze for additional batches as needed.
- Great for ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet, slushies, margaritas and more.
- Nonstick aluminum food surface.
- Plastic scoop and spade.
- Instructions and recipe booklet included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" diam, 2 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Freeze for 24 hour before first use.
- Dry thoroughly before placing in freezer.
- If partially thawed, it is safe to put back in freezer after cleaning.
- The first serving freezes in approximately two minutes; as the pan warms, each subsequent serving takes longer to freeze.
- Rinse with warm water to clean.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Never clean with scouring powders or hard implements.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.