It's easy to savor the bright flavors of garden-fresh herbs all year 'round with this ingenious little device. Just fill it with leafy green herbs, twist the handle to compress the herbs, then stash the whole tool in your freezer. In a few hours, you'll have a frozen "herbsicle," perfect for slicing with a knife or grating onto your favorite dishes. Afterward, the herb-filled tool stores neatly in the freezer, ready for your next use.
- Preserve fresh herbs in your freezer with this clever tool.
- Perfect for any soft, leafy green herbs, such as basil, cilantro and mint.
- Plunger pushes out just the right amount of frozen herbs.
- Use a knife to cut off your desired amount of herbs—or grate the frozen herbs directly onto food.
- Handle has a writing surface on the end, so you can mark the contents for quick identification.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" high x 3 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.