It's easy to savor the bright flavors of garden-fresh herbs all year 'round with this ingenious little device. Just fill it with leafy green herbs, twist the handle to compress the herbs, then stash the whole tool in your freezer. In a few hours, you'll have a frozen "herbsicle," perfect for slicing with a knife or grating onto your favorite dishes. Afterward, the herb-filled tool stores neatly in the freezer, ready for your next use.
- Preserve fresh herbs in your freezer with this clever tool.
- Perfect for any soft, leafy green herbs, such as basil, cilantro and mint.
- Plunger pushes out just the right amount of frozen herbs.
- Use a knife to cut off your desired amount of herbs—or grate the frozen herbs directly onto food.
- Handle has a writing surface on the end, so you can mark the contents for quick identification.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" high x 3 3/4" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.