Make your own butter at home in minutes with just cream and salt—it's easy with this simple jar-style "churn." Homemade butter lets you use the quality ingredients of your choice and ensures the freshest, clearest flavor. Add herbs or garlic to make delicious flavored butters, too.
- Simply pour in cream, bring to room temperature, shake for several minutes, then strain.
- BPA-free plastic and silicone construction.
- Jar bottom doubles as a ramekin for serving.
- One cup heavy cream yields 8 oz. butter.
- Make lemon herb butter for fish or vegetables, honey butter for homemade rolls or roasted garlic butter for topping a steak (recipes included).