With our DIY kit, it’s easy to make your own all-natural ricotta and mozzarella in less than an hour using basic kitchen equipment and milk from your local store. Your pure, flavorful and tender fresh-made cheeses will put their store-bought counterparts to shame. Enjoy the mozzarella with garden-fresh tomatoes and fresh basil, use the ricotta in dips and toppings for crostini, and incorporate both into your favorite recipes, from lasagna and pastas to pizzas and salads.
- Uses 1 gallon per batch of whatever milk you prefer—whole or low-fat, conventional or organic.
- Makes ten batches of ricotta or mozzarella, 1.5 to 2 lb. each.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Customize your cheese with herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes and other flavorful additions.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- .2 oz. vegetarian rennet.
- 4 oz. citric acid.
- 3 oz. cheese salt.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- Instruction/recipe book.